Parkinson’s Disease- Causes and Symptoms
Parkinson’s Diseases is a long-term disease. It belongs to the nervous system. It is a kind of never-ending disease as once the symptoms are seen in any person, then it continues and becomes critical with time. There are various treatments available in the market which can help you in getting cured such as Swagat Herbals Parkinson’s Disease Treatment. The treatment of the disease is done using various herbs because of which it does not have any side effects. This enables the patients to be cured easily and quickly.
The disease is named after Dr. James Parkinson who discovered it. There is no permanent solution for this disease, but various experts of the medical sector have suggested that it could be normalized with continuous dosages of medicines. According to a survey it was found that almost four million people are suffering from this disease across the globe. It is said that in general, every 20th person is suffering from this disease.
Parkinson’s disease Causes and Risk Factors
In this disease, the dopamine’s production stops because of the degeneration of many neurons, and hence the mind or brain starts behaving abnormally. It is a kind of progressive disease which increases its criticality day by day. Causes vary from person to person, but some risk factors are there which are common to all and are responsible for this disease.
- Genes- It is a neurodegeneration disease. Hence a specific genetic mutation is said to be responsible for this disease.
- Lewy Bodies- Alpha-synuclein, a type of protein which is found in neurons. As per the research of various neurologists, it is seen that these proteins are the main factors for causing this disease.
- Age-Age is also a critical factor. As the age increases the risk of getting Parkinson’s Disease also increases. It starts in the mid or late life. It can also be found in the children if the parents were suffering from this disease.
- Sex-It is mainly found in men as compared to the women.
- Exposure to Chemicals-People should avoid being in touch with the pesticides and other hazardous chemicals as these can cause this critical disease.
Parkinson’s disease Symptoms
Some most notable symptoms of this disease are as follows:
- Shaking- The body of the patient suffering from this disease starts shaking vigorously even when he or she is at ease. Hands or fingers start shaking at first.
- Slow Movement- Over time, the patients starts moving slowly as the capacity to move is reduced day by day.
- Rigidity- The joints become stiff and rigid, and hence the patients suffer more pain.
- Imbalance Walking- At the later stages of this disease, the posture of the patients become so bad that their legs start shivering and shoulders become drooped.
For reducing the pain, Swagat Herbals Medicine for Parkinson’sis most suitable as it is a proper combination of herbs. So there are no side effects. The symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease should not be neglected. You should consult a doctor immediately if the symptoms begin to appear.